Intolerance on your birth, why? Is he always nervous? A hard question is an answer that is clear and frank ... - The queen is crowned

Home Top Ad

Intolerance on your birth, why? Is he always nervous? A hard question is an answer that is clear and frank ...


Intolerance on your birth, why?
Is he always nervous?
A hard question is an answer that is clear and frank ...
If you do not know how to raise your child, learn and be educated, but the high voice is not what it was, and the beating is all but education.
The high sound will result in a higher sound than it.
And the time when you prove yourself and you are not weak, you have to hit me, the beating is normal reaction after the nerve and high sound ..
My love, Hatti and Dunk, and I hear the two words, but I do not have to agree that you are talking to me, so I know that you are raising decent children who respect themselves,

First: Listen to the loudness of the Naseeih Di and focus


1 - Before any need for the first sense that you are the salvation of Htnfjri and Htksr and Ttsbi. The first need to seek forgiveness of God once and seek refuge in God from Satan once again violently and my soul deep soul twice and went out slowly. And if you stand up if you have a base, you are standing. If you think that you are afraid, you will understand that you have done all the Prophet's advice on the subject of anger.

2 - As for the morning prayer,
Do not disturb your child
No hesitation or distraction no matter what a mistake
Not a final hit
I will not be thirsty, nor will I be angry with him

3 - Much of the forgiveness that our Lord strengthens you to carry your child and actions.

4- Know that you are exercising my judgment to deal with your child before God

5 - Khalikki thought that one million six others are deprived of the blessing that they have a child Fahmi Lord on the blessing and the blessing on them bless you in your birth and Mtkonhish reason that our Lord deprives them of bad behavior ...

6 - Believe me, if I was deprived of reproduction, I would have been crying instead of tears. If I had known that in mothers, they would strike their children, whatever your reason and cause, and you would be happy to be in your place, so treat your child well.

7 - Write the speech and hanging in front of you in the kitchen or on the refrigerator or in the place of Chauvaya always .. And all Almstwi speech, say thank God for the blessing of3- If you limit your kids wrong, do not do it yourself if it is not as dangerous as getting close to the fire or electrification and just alert the decisive tone ..
1 - If your children are small ready to have a suitable place to play so that the breakable things are not at their fingertips ..

2 - Tell yourself that your children are still young in the stage of exploring the outside world stage characterized by continuous movement and activity, and start
If you have a child who is blind, disabled or sick, you can deprive me of the pleasure of playing with your children and enjoying your motherhood.
3- If you limit your kids wrong, do not do it yourself if it is not as dangerous as getting close to the fire or electrification and just alert with decisive tone ..

4 - If you know that you are lips and Begilth. Before you start in punishment - you need to get rid of the devil and Ttgfri and change your situation if I was a list Vajlisi, and if I sat Fajtjai as the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) in cases of anger and his Heiklki sincere gift ..

5 - Always think yourself that your birth has no income to them in the pressures and tensions that are negatively affected by you and that there is no power on them, and if I called you strength to punish them, remember the power of God to you ..

6 - Reward yourself in words encouraging in every position you control in yourself and angry .. I am or ideal .. I can judge myself. I overcame myself and succeeded in not being angry and f and ..

7 - If my failure in a time not to control your emotions conscious of my own self and say I am a failure or I do not know my brother .. say failure of the time but the success of the moment, God willing. And I seek refuge in God and seek forgiveness and seek refuge in God from Satan.

8 - Try to show the positive aspects in your children, and praise it because your child works a need or a need you need to learn, but not to tell his father about the safe behavior of the currency of your son (make the investment pros to cure the hypnotic).

9 - Studies and scientific research have shown that children who are exposed to fits of anger and nervous and beating of parents more prone to mental illness, nervousness and depression and the sense of loneliness and suicide at times than others .

Do not read and move Put your fingerprint and share your opinion




Intolerance on your birth, why? Is he always nervous? A hard question is an answer that is clear and frank ... Intolerance on your birth, why? Is he always nervous? A hard question is an answer that is clear and frank ... Reviewed by roka adly on فبراير 13, 2018 Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات

Share your ideas

Recent Posts

Latest in Tech